A Professional Development Plan or Career Plan



A Professional Development Plan or Career Plan

A career is more than a job, and requires careful planning. Career requires a specific skill, interest, experience and training and education. You can’t wake up one morning and be a doctor or a librarian without training and education. Research and career planning are the keys to preparing for your desired career. Whether you are high school students or a mid-career professional who wants to change a career, writing a career plan will help you achieve your goals.

My career plan is to be licensed teacher. As I taking up an education course I want to continued what I’ve started. Even though teaching is not my passion and only my second choice, I started loving this course. Teaching students and seeing them discover many things as you teach is a great feedback as a teacher. Seeing them learn and urging from knowledge that you are going to give them. Those what I’ve observed to my students when I am on the field.

Not only licensed but also a masteral/doctoral degree holder. This kind of degree makes you a better professional teacher. In those degree, you will learn more strategies and techniques that can employ to students for better transaction of teaching and learning process.


As Winston Churchill said “Do not ask what country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”, this line mark at me so I choose to be teacher. Being a teacher is serving your countrymen by molding the next generation into a better person of future. 

Comments