Learner’s work and Feedback


Learner’s work and Feedback


Add caption



Evaluation is an integral part of the education. Teachers' evaluation has come to be known worldwide as a useful input to improve the quality of the teaching. although there are various methods of teachers evaluation, students feedback is considered as the most and effective and reliable method.

As i receive these feedback coming from my students from different sections, i feel overwhelmed. Every note speak that they have learn something from me. But for me I felt my knowledge was not enough to feed their minds. As i read their messages it gave me inspiration to continue this kind of profession and to improve what do I have in teaching. 

Being part of their lives for almost 4 months is a gift for me to cherish those moments forever in my life as they showed me how they appreciate me. it's a great feeling how i eventually inspire my students but in fact they inspire me to continue this passion.






Comments